MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Orthopedic Hand Surgeon in Central California. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join their team in Central California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the Orthopedic Hand Surgeon is to promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion.
• Provide services in trauma and minimally invasive techniques including:
• Joint replacements
• Arthroscopic procedures on the shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee
• Small-incision approaches for fracture care
• Opportunity to teach Graduate Medical Education residency programs
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Student loan repayment
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hand Surgery
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #13481
Keyphrases: hand surgery jobs, hand surgeon jobs